A reality that most of us have suffered at some time in our lives is our mood swings, performance, vitality and health in general due to the lack of rest and disconnection from the routine.
There are several factors that can contribute to these effects such as mental noise, disorderly eating, poor hydration and lack of regular movement among others, but it is quite common that it is a sum of them that lead to a lack of pleasant sleep and revitalizing.
From HandMade Beauty, valuing a serene sleep and able to recover energy and collaborating with the celebration of World Dream Day, we want to propose some remedies made with natural ingredients that collaborate with this well-being so desired and necessary when it comes to feeling full, and we encourage you to incorporate in your daily routine. Some of these simple habits, carried out with constancy and attention, without a doubt will at least give us a few minutes of calm and good mood.
Smelling the Calm.
The aromas have the ability to impact our mood and our nervous system. When we seek relaxation and rest, there are a number of essential oils that can be great allies for these purposes. We have selected 3 essential oils from our Atelier that, through olfactory practices, combined with vegetable oils will contribute to reaching that desired state of internal balance.
- Lavender essential oil. Our first option when our goal is to fall asleep thanks to its sedative and relaxing properties of the nervous system. Lavender essential oil also adds depth to rest.
- Essential oil of Cedar. Our recommended when we want to solve a restless and constant sleep. Cedar essential oil has the ability to stop us, to calm the movements, which contributes to a more stable and restful rest.
- Peppermint Essential Oil: Our bet when we want to fight tiredness and sleepiness. Peppermint essential oil is that refreshing aroma capable of sharpening our senses and clearing our mind when our goal is to resolve lethargy and fatigue.
Tasting the calm.
Find a space to select herbs and plants with therapeutic properties, infuse them and sit down to drink our preparation, it is a task that not only helps us to disconnect but also to awaken our creativity and focus our attention. We can find multiple elaborations for this purpose, and then we present a selection of ingredients that will help us improve the states of distress and irritability without losing kindness and sweetness to ourselves.
- Herb Luisa: This plant with a clean and fresh aroma is a good companion when it comes to overcoming anxiety, anguish, low mood and irritation.
- Chamomile: this appreciated herb is one of the resources that nature gives us the most employees for the amount of therapeutic properties it offers. Comfortable and sweet, chamomile fights stress and anxiety allowing us to flow with the vital moment.
- Orange Peel: In the skin of the orange we find a great source of flavonoids, phytonutrients, vitamins and aromas with a multitude of beneficial properties for health and well-being, but in this space we want to highlight its power to provide strength and vitality against the melancholy, nervousness and sadness, common disruptors of good rest in stress seasons.
- Poppy: Poppy is one of the most popular plants when it comes to fighting insomnia since, with just 2 grams of flowers infused in boiling water, it helps to conceive a lasting, deep and uninterrupted dream.
Feeling the Serenity.
When preparing a massage oil with soothing properties we have opted for a simple but very effective formula such as the combination of sesame vegetable oil with lavender and / or sandalwood essential oils and a note of sweet orange capable of awakening joy and motivation. In these lines we want to highlight the treasure that is hidden in sesame seeds. Full of strength, enhancing intuition and capable of taking root and giving us warmth, the oil of these seeds is a liquid appreciated by both our nervous system, our mood and our skin.
Do you join us in this restful movement for fullness? We are waiting for you at our HandMade Beauty DB Wellness Centers to share these tips and many more.