How many vegetable oils have you seen or considered among the candidates to nourish and hydrate your skin? Here we bring you a brief summary of a few of them so you can know which one to choose when the question arises:
- Jojoba oil: contains a high concentration of antioxidants and vitamins A, C and E. Its moisturizing, emollient, soothing and anti-inflammatory properties make this oil ideal in atopic skin with problems of dermatitis, psoriasis or scaling.
- Sweet almond oil: its main function is hydration without clogging the pores of the skin. This is possible thank to the presence of essential fatty acids, which hydrate, nourish and provide elasticity to the skin.
- Shea butter: natural cell regenerator that prevents aging of the skin and hair. Intense nourishing power, softening and restructuring properties. Helps to protect the skin from UVB and UVA radiation acting as sunscreen, before and after tanning, protecting the skin from cellular oxidation.
- Avocado oil: The omega 3 fatty acids are responsible for its high moisturizing power. It helps delay aging and the early onset of signs of aging by the vitamins and antioxidants that contains.
- Monoi oil: Its properties are repairing, it helps to nourish the dermal cellular tissues and improves the quality and consistency of the hair. It also has a different and unique aroma thanks to the mixture of coconut and Tiare flowers of Polynesia.
- Carrot oil: rich in carotenes and vitamin A, which repair the damage caused by free radicals in tissues and protect the body from cell degeneration.
We hope this post has been interesting for you and that you have found your perfect oil! Tell us if you use any of these or if, on the contrary, you have discovered a new one.